: U.S. & Canada, Virtual, Remote - No relocation required
: Occasional, less than 10%
Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our 100% virtual, flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a three-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and as a Pacesetter by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in systems selection, implementation and support and are certified partners ADP, Ceridian, Infor, Kronos and Ultimate Software.
Sability is hiring an experienced Benefits Systems Implementation Consultant to work within our rapidly expanding HCM practice. PlanSource experience is a requirement. In this role, you will help customers to achieve a successful transition to their new benefits system by leveraging your deep understanding of US employee benefits, strong communication and presentation skills and a proven track record of consulting excellence. You will use your creativity and ingenuity to formulate solutions that provide maximum benefit for our customers, setting them on a path to long-term success.
- Collect, analyze, document and validate customer business requirements
- Configure the system to meet the client’s needs.
- Work with Benefit Providers on interface requirements
- Provide guidance to clients on best practices, changes to business processes and the optimal use of their new benefits system
- Assist with mappings and data conversion
- Support the client with testing, parallel, and go-live
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Work effectively within Sability’s consulting methodology
- Deep understanding of US employee benefits administration
- 3+ years of end-to-end benefits system implementations in solutions such as ADP, Benefit Focus, PlanSource, Ultimate, Workday, or Zenefits
- 1+ years of PlanSource experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience performing discovery sessions, solution design, gap analysis, system configuration, testing, and go-live and client training
- Experience in Benefit Focus highly preferred
- Experience managing multiple implementations simultaneously
- Experience with design and configuration of benefit interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- CEBS and/or GBA certification preferred