Sability is looking for a software developer to join our systems integrations team. Responsibilities will include designing, coding, testing and troubleshooting integrations between HR, Payroll, Timekeeping, Scheduling, Benefits, General Ledger, Insurance and other related IT systems. You must demonstrate strong general-purpose coding skills, an ability to interpret complex specification documents, and the ability to work effectively from home.
As an Integrations Developer, you will work closely with our HCM implementation consultants to understand the customer’s requirements and create solutions that meet our clients’ business needs. Direct communication with our partners and clients will be required so strong English language written and verbal communication skills are important.
- Deliver high-quality code that integrates IT systems in the most effective way
- Work with multiple clients, projects and consultants at a time.
- Work with the HCM consultants, clients and third party software vendors to understand requirements and business needs
- Create and execute effective test plans to ensure the quality of the solutions delivered
- Assisting client with solution deployment
- Manage and resolve issues with delivered integrations
- A demonstrated ability to create high-quality code in a general-purpose programming language
- VB Script and Dell Boomi experience an asset but not required
- Familiarity with the HCM and/or benefits industries an asset but not required
- Strong English language written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
Bachelor’s degree or community college education in a coding-related discipline required
Base Salary + Annual Bonus dependent upon qualifications and experience
U.S. & Canada, Virtual – No relocation required
: Full-time Salary
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.