U.S. & Canada, Virtual, Remote – No relocation required
Sability is looking for experienced individuals to join our Dayforce Human Capital/Workforce Management consulting team. As an HCM/WFM Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the management and day to day tasks of implementing the Dayforce HCM & WFM software solution including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. You must demonstrate strong client management and project management skills while executing the implementation initiatives that solve real business problems.
Sability hires people with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of the industry’s greatest challenges. You have a technical mindset and are comfortable problem solving with multiple systems. This is a functional consulting position; however knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as System Integration or Report Writing is a big plus.
Ideal candidates are fast learners and great communicators who can support the needs of our organization, your clients and our partners. You must be resourceful and possess outstanding customer service and strong analytical skills.
- Coordinate the day to day activities of the project, track progress and communicate issues/risks to ensure successful system delivery.
- Work with the client to understand requirements and business needs
- Develop and execute plans under delivery time, budget and implementation constraints.
- Design of solution along with applicable gap analysis and customization requirements
- System Configuration including interfaces with applicable systems
- Testing – including unit testing, creation of system test plan, and parallel testing with client
- Assisting client with change management. Collect and analyze relevant data and take actions accordingly.
- Manage and resolve client issues
- Training clients
- Managing production plan
- Creating support plan and overseeing transition to support
- Collaboration with Sability team to assist fellow consultants on other projects
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
Base Salary + Annual Bonus dependent upon qualifications and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Payroll, HCM, WFM or HRMS systems as a Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant
- Minimum of 2 years implementation experience
- Creative problem solving and business judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
- Client management experience required
- Project management experience required
- Experience with WFM systems (Kronos, Workbrain, Red Prairie, Dayforce, Novatime, etc.) preferred
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP, Ceridian, Lawson, UltiPro, etc.) preferred
- Familiar with HCM/WFM solution concepts such as Time & Attendance, Entitlements, Accruals, Leave Management, Employee Scheduling, Attendance Management, Pay Rules and Benefits
- SQL and XML knowledge is a plus
- Relevant Certifications in HR, IT, or WFM are a plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
About this company
Sability is a consulting firm specializing in Human Capital and Workforce Management strategy and software solutions. The company was founded by a group of industry professionals who put their years of experience toward helping customers maximize the value of an investment in HCM and WFM systems. We have unmatched experience with leading software solutions, across multiple industries, where customers require Payroll, Time and Attendance, Labor Forecasting, Schedule Optimization, Staff Scheduling, Attendance Management, Leave Management, Talent Management, and more.