UltiPro Payroll Specialist
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM Managed Services team. As a Sability Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the accurate processing and reconciliation of our Ultimate Software/UltiPro clients’ payroll within our Managed Services Team. You will provide timely and accurate financial information while engaging in the day-to-day payroll operations. The Payroll Specialist will possess significant experience in multi-state payroll processing, the ability to multi-task within multiple services where required and work in a challenging and ever-changing environment to deliver exceptional service to improve the satisfaction and retention of our clients.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing, audit and related processes for our clients, including special projects and quarter and year end audits. Performs basic analysis & research related to payroll processing
- Assist the Team Lead and Manager in reconciling all inputs & outputs of payroll processing & ensuring that all requirements are met
- Builds relationships of trust, respect, and partnership with client contacts by providing exceptional client service
- Identify areas of client dissatisfaction and escalate to Team Lead and/or Payroll Manager
- Maintain high-level awareness of client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and executes to meet their requirements
- Develops and maintains awareness of SOC 1 controls and accountable for compliance at each task performed
- Handles the set-up and execution of new payroll cycles including any manual HR or Pay Data Entry
- Perform pre-calculation audits by running and analyzing reports and making the necessary corrections based on the findings
- Run variance reports and review the accuracy of the payroll data along with individual transactions input
- Perform payroll balancing by running reports, investigating variances and determine action to be taken on variances
- Process prior period adjustments, inclusive of manual checks, stop payments, and reversals
- Assist client in preparation for quarter/year-end processing
- Assist client with their annual enrollment with testing and performing applicable end dating activities
- Experience working with automated multi-corporation, multi-state, payroll processing with in-depth knowledge of payroll tax and accounting principles plus wage and hour laws.
- Experience working with UltiPro is required
- Strong verbal and written client services skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail with the ability to manage deadlines
- Proficient in using PC with MS Office applications especially Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and team oriented with ability to collaborate and effectively work within cross functional teams
- Human Resource and Payroll Experience with a Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience)
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services company. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design, Implementation and Managed Services of systems such as Ultimate Software UltiPro, Kronos, Infor Workbrain, and Ceridian Dayforce. Our mission is to help clients maximize the value of their investment in their HCM systems by applying superior business process knowledge, project management, and software expertise to deliver exceptional business solutions. Experienced HCM consultants and payroll specialists choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.