Sability is looking for an experienced professional to join our sales and business development team with specialization in Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workforce Management (WFM).
As a Sability Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining network relationships with the sales teams at our software vendor partners, qualifying leads, working with our consulting practice leaders to define the appropriate client solutions, presenting proposals, and managing the contracts for new business engagements. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding sales and customer relationship skills as well as strong communications abilities. Territory, prospects, and partner responsibilities are assigned based on company needs.
- Present Sability and our solutions to prospects and partner representatives
- Develop and maintain relationships that will result in mutually beneficial business engagements
- Manage sales cycles to successful conclusion
- Leverage knowledge of prospect’s and partner’s business, as well as Sability’s capabilities to establish value and create new opportunities
- Use effective sales strategies that present a solid business case to prospects using competitive intelligence to best leverage Sability
- Lead sales engagements and involve resources as needed to address prospect’s and partner’s needs and business problems
- Conduct negotiations to secure sales that represent good business within Sability’s framework and practices
- Capture all relevant information in Sability’s CRM system
- Keeps current on our partner’s products and processes, and any relevant changes
- Effectively communicate how Sability solves business problems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully consultative selling system integrator services, consulting services, implementation services or software solutions in the HCM or WFM industry related to systems such as Workforce Central, Workforce Ready, Workforce Dimensions, UltiPro, Novatime, eTime, Workbrain/Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Vantage, Workforce Software, Empower, Ceridian Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay, Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Proven track record of prospecting, developing, and closing new business
- Proven ability to develop relationships with mid-level and C level leaders by leveraging a strong understanding of business drivers, value expectations and business case components
- Experience cooperatively selling with partner representatives to jointly close sales opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different opportunities and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external constituents
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos’ Workforce Dimensions, Infor’s WFM (Workbrain), Ceridian’s Dayforce and Ultimate Software’s UltiPro. Experienced sales professionals choose Sability for our flexible work environment and track record of delivering success to our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.