Sability is looking for an experienced professional to join our management team as Director of IT and Information Security.
As the leader of Sability's IT team, you will assume responsibility for Sability's IT systems and operations. Your information security responsibilities include working with the executive team to define and implement information security policy, compliance with applicable legislation and contracts, and the evolution and oversight of Sability's Information Security Management System (ISMS). This critical role involves a combination of hands-on and senior management responsibilities. Qualified candidates will possess excellent analytical skills, a broad-based IT and information security background, and strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ensure the smooth operation of all Sability IT systems (cloud-based)
- Define information security policies and procedures
- Oversee Sability's Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Play the role of Security Officer as the most senior person responsible for Information Security at Sability
- Managing and supervising employees in the IT department
- Oversee desktop support operations
- Source and configure new IT systems
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Contract reviews for information security feasibility and compliance
- Lead information security risk assessments and mitigate identified risks
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Broad-based IT and information security background
- Office 365 configuration and administration including SharePoint and Exchange
- Power Automate and/or PowerShell skills a plus
- An understanding of information security and privacy laws and frameworks including GDPR, SOC2, ISO 2700x, and HIPAA
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos’ Workforce Dimensions, Infor’s WFM (Workbrain), Ceridian’s Dayforce and Ultimate Software’s UltiPro. Experienced sales professionals choose Sability for our flexible work environment and track record of delivering success to our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.