Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Management (WFM), Time & Labor Management (TLM), and Time & Attendance (T&A).
As a Sability Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of the UKG (Kronos') Workforce Central and Dimensions software solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however, knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as Data Import/Export, System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Lead requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Configure system components to meet customer requirements
- Participate in testing cycles
- Deliver training to administrators and end users
- Transition of customers to customer support
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing Time & Attendance / Workforce Management software solutions such as Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, Novatime, ADP eTime, Workbrain / Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ADP ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Workforce Software, Empower, Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Client-facing customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Time and Labor implementation experience
- Hands-on UKG Dimensions training provided, if accredited WFD is not already obtained
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.