Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced individuals to join our Human Capital Management consulting team. As a UKG WFC/Dimensions Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading teams of consultants and participation in the day to day tasks and activities to support the implementation of a HCM software solution including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. You must demonstrate strong client management and project management skills while executing the implementation initiatives that solve real business problems.
Project Managers are assigned to one of Sability’s HCM product teams to develop expertise in that particular product. Sability hires people with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of the industry’s greatest challenges. This is a Project Management position; however, knowledge of HR, Payroll, and WFM systems is important. You should be a fast learner and great communicator who can support the needs of our consultants, your clients and our partners. Qualified candidates will be resourceful and possess outstanding customer service and strong analytical skills.
- Provide day-to-day project management to ensure successful system delivery by establishing clear goals, identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans
- Tracking progress and providing overall communication and coordination
- Work with multiple clients, projects and consultants at a time
- Work with the client to understand requirements and business needs
- Develop and execute plans under delivery time, budget and implementation constraints
- Manage solution design along with applicable gap analysis and customization requirements
- Assisting client with change management
- Collect and analyze relevant data and take actions accordingly.
- Manage and resolve client issues
- Managing project plan
- Creating support plan and overseeing transition to support
- Collaboration with Sability team to assist fellow consultants on other projects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Payroll, HCM, WFM, or HRMS systems as a Project Manager
- Experience managing full system implementation life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Scope Management, Process Design, System Configuration, Integration, User Acceptance Testing, Training and Go-Live
- PMP or other Project Management Certifications are a plus
- Creative problem solving and business judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
- Client management experience required
- Project management experience required
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP, Ceridian, Lawson, UKG Pro, UKG WFC/WFD, etc.) preferred
Familiar with HCM solution modules and concepts such as Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Open Enrollment, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, Succession Planning
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation. Sability is the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry’s premier UKG partner and a leading HCM strategy and advisory consulting firm. For nearly three decades, we have helped companies navigate HCM modernization, from strategy and planning to implementation and managed services.
Our mission is simple: we help our clients achieve their HCM goals
Our culture is unique: we have a t-shirt and jeans attitude, while providing white glove services.
Our results are undeniable: we measure our success by helping others.
Sability team members are known for their ability to leverage their knowledge to help our customers, stay calm in a crisis, and maintain confidence – while delivering services in highly visible situations. From sunny San Diego to bustling Toronto, and the beaches in Ft Lauderdale to the slopes of Vancouver, and everywhere in between, our award-winning team has a spot for you! Working remotely is nothing new to us, we’ve been doing it successfully for over 20 years. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. If you want to be a part of that, you’re at the right place. Sability is always on the move, and we’re always seeking the best talent and the most unique perspectives.