Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Technical Recruiter to assist the talent acquisition team. The recruiter will support recruiting activities by posting positions, pre-qualifying candidates, partnering with outside vendors, partnering with hiring managers, and using various channels to identify potential candidates. The recruiter will ensure every potential new hire receives nothing short of a positive experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring teams to understand key profiles
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through advanced sourcing strategies to connect with and develop candidate interest
- Relationship management by conducting in-depth screening of potential candidates and continuous communication to develop candidate interest and engagement
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the impact of building a pipeline of qualified and diverse HCM candidates
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, develop creative approaches to sourcing, and delivering candidates
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Minimum of 3+ years direct talent sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting technical and functional consultants with HCM experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in HCM software strongly preferred (i.e. UKG UltiPro, UKG Kronos, PeopleSoft, Workday, etc.)
- Experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts.
- Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Demonstrated commitment and passion for recruitment and a focus in hiring quality candidates
- Demonstrated focus on accountability and achieving recruitment and retention goals
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques including but not limited to recruitment on social platforms and Boolean search
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems & internet search engines
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little, direct supervision
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Proven experience supporting a team of managers in a fast-paced environment required
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally to provide a positive candidate experience
- Adept at working with teams in remote locations and at promoting teamwork
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce, and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.