Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Training Development Manager. As the Training Development Manager, you will be responsible for design, build, delivery, and evaluation of training program.
- Day-to-day management and delivery of the learning and development programs
- Responding to training requests from operations team and providing training solutions
- Lead trainings to build out functional consulting skills
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates
- Participate in building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Searching for gaps in training content and materials that need updating to generate higher productivity and safety among staff
- Researching new training supplies and materials that can enhance a firm’s training procedures while providing value to employees
- Identifying future training needs and creating a curriculum to facilitate that training
- Leading programs to assist employees with transitions due to technological changes, acquisitions, and mergers
- Communicating with management, trainers, and team members to ensure that all needs are met
- Setting up executive or leadership development programs for lower-level employees
- Conducting orientation programs and arranging on-the-job training for new hires
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs as necessary
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with building training and development programs
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
- Experience of developing a range of learning designs and conducting needs analysis
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Consulting experience preferred
- Human Resource and Payroll Experience (CPP/SPHR) preferred
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred
- Knowledge and experience in HCM software strongly preferred (i.e. UKG UltiPro, UKG Kronos, PeopleSoft, Workday, etc.)
- Mentorship experience is highly preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce, and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.