Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our UKG HRMS/Payroll consulting and software implementation team. As a Sability Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of UKG's UltiPro HCM solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Lead client kick-off and requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Manage project scope and budget
- Create and maintain requirements documentation and project plan
- Write functional specifications for customizations and manage the testing and acceptance of the delivered solutions
- Create data mapping from source system(s) to UltiPro
- Validate data conversion
- Gain customer authorization on all Work Reports
- Participate in parallel cycles
- Balance clients payroll and prepare turn-over documentation
- Minimum 3 years' experience implementing UltiPro
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Consulting experience preferred
- Human Resource and Payroll Experience (CPP/SPHR) preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.