Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability seeks a Global Payroll Consultant that is passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Strategy & Advisory Practice, you will participate / support global Payroll transformation initiatives to enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients of all sizes. You will work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success as well as a winning culture that supports our employees’ development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration, and personal well-being.
The Global Payroll Consultant will be accountable for:
- Engaging business stakeholders
- Facilitating and leading clients through an industry leading structured Payroll methodology
- Achieving client Payroll transformation objectives
- Participate / support global Payroll projects involving strategy, optimization, organizational design, sourcing and selection and implementation support
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Payroll advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Work with client stakeholders to document baseline current state Payroll service delivery operations
- Review business processes, systems and/or outsourcing arrangements and advise clients as part of the Payroll transformation life cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Help develop the Payroll transformation plan and integrate with master project plan
- Prepare dashboards and PowerPoints as part of the project
- Collaborate with a diverse global team to achieve the project objective
- Participate in business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal responses and client outreach
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with functional domestic and global Payroll operations as a Payroll practitioner or a minimum of 3 years of experience in global Payroll advisory services within a major consulting firm
- 3 years of experience with global Payroll cloud-based / SaaS solutions (Workday, UKG, Oracle, SAP, ADP, Ceridian, ActivPayroll, NGA, SafeGuard, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience facilitating discussions with senior business leaders / executives
- MS Office experience with ability to create impactful PowerPoints, dashboards and conduct data analysis using Excel
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation. Sability is the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry’s premier UKG partner and a leading HCM strategy and advisory consulting firm. For nearly three decades, we have helped companies navigate HCM modernization, from strategy and planning to implementation and managed services.
Our mission is simple: we help our clients achieve their HCM goals
Our culture is unique: we have a t-shirt and jeans attitude, while providing white glove services.
Our results are undeniable: we measure our success by helping others.
Sability team members are known for their ability to leverage their knowledge to help our customers, stay calm in a crisis, and maintain confidence – while delivering services in highly visible situations. From sunny San Diego to bustling Toronto, and the beaches in Ft Lauderdale to the slopes of Vancouver, and everywhere in between, our award-winning team has a spot for you! Working remotely is nothing new to us, we’ve been doing it successfully for over 20 years.
Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. If you want to be a part of that, you’re at the right place. Sability is always on the move, and we’re always seeking the best talent and the most unique perspectives.