Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability seeks a Global Payroll Manager that is passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Strategy & Advisory Practice, you will lead our global payroll advisory team to enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients of all sizes. You will work for an organization committed to a winning culture that supports inclusion, collaboration, and personal well-being.
The Global Payroll Consultant will be accountable for:
- Engaging internal and external business stakeholders to advance the growth of our practice
- Leading clients and your team through Enterprise global payroll transformations including strategy, project planning, implementation and go live
Achieving Global Payroll Advisory practice objectives and metrics for revenue, utilization, and client satisfaction.
- Lead global payroll advisory business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and developing client proposals
- Lead global payroll client projects including current state assessment, strategy, optimization, organizational design, sourcing, selection, and implementation support
- Lead the day-to-day activities of payroll advisory engagements for a variety of clients including resource management, project decision support and project status reviews
- Work with client stakeholders to document baseline current state global payroll service delivery operations
- Review business processes, systems and/or outsourcing arrangements and advise clients as part of the payroll transformation life cycle
- Help develop the payroll transformation plan and integrate with master project plan
- Prepare and present executive dashboards including budget and project status
- Collaborate with a diverse global team to achieve the project objectives
- Develop and maintain project staffing plans
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with functional North American and global Payroll operations as a payroll practitioner and/or a minimum of 3 years of experience in global Payroll consulting services
- Experience with cloud-based / SaaS Payroll solutions (Workday, UKG, Oracle, SAP, ADP, Ceridian, ActivPayroll, NGA, CloudPay, SafeGuard, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience facilitating discussions with senior business leaders / executives
- Demonstrated success in leading project teams
- MS Office experience with ability to create impactful PowerPoints, dashboards and conduct data analysis using Excel
- Project Plan experience for developing, updating, monitoring, and controlling Payroll activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation. Sability is the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry’s premier UKG partner and a leading HCM strategy and advisory consulting firm. For nearly three decades, we have helped companies navigate HCM modernization, from strategy and planning to implementation and managed services.
Our mission is simple: we help our clients achieve their HCM goals
Our culture is unique: we have a t-shirt and jeans attitude, while providing white glove services.
Our results are undeniable: we measure our success by helping others.
Sability team members are known for their ability to leverage their knowledge to help our customers, stay calm in a crisis, and maintain confidence – while delivering services in highly visible situations. From sunny San Diego to bustling Toronto, and the beaches in Ft Lauderdale to the slopes of Vancouver, and everywhere in between, our award-winning team has a spot for you! Working remotely is nothing new to us, we’ve been doing it successfully for over 20 years.
Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. If you want to be a part of that, you’re at the right place. Sability is always on the move, and we’re always seeking the best talent and the most unique perspectives.