Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our UKG HRMS/Payroll consulting and software implementation team. As a Sability Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of UKG Pro HCM solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Lead client kick-off and requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Manage project scope and budget
- Create and maintain requirements documentation and project plan
- Write functional specifications for customizations and manage the testing and acceptance of the delivered solutions
- Create data mapping from source system(s) to UKG Pro
- Validate data conversion
- Gain customer authorization on all Work Reports
- Participate in parallel cycles
- Balance clients payroll and prepare turn-over documentation
- Minimum 3 years' experience implementing UKG Pro
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Consulting experience preferred
- Human Resource and Payroll Experience (CPP/SPHR) preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation. Sability is the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry’s premier UKG partner and a leading HCM strategy and advisory consulting firm. For nearly three decades, we have helped companies navigate HCM modernization, from strategy and planning to implementation and managed services.
Our mission is simple: we help our clients achieve their HCM goals
Our culture is unique: we have a t-shirt and jeans attitude, while providing white glove services.
Our results are undeniable: we measure our success by helping others.
Sability team members are known for their ability to leverage their knowledge to help our customers, stay calm in a crisis, and maintain confidence – while delivering services in highly visible situations. From sunny San Diego to bustling Toronto, and the beaches in Ft Lauderdale to the slopes of Vancouver, and everywhere in between, our award-winning team has a spot for you! Working remotely is nothing new to us, we’ve been doing it successfully for over 20 years. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. If you want to be a part of that, you’re at the right place. Sability is always on the move, and we’re always seeking the best talent and the most unique perspectives.