Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM Managed Services team. As a Sability Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the accurate processing and reconciliation of our UKG Pro clients’ payroll within our Managed Services Team. You will provide timely and accurate financial information while engaging in the day-to-day payroll operations. The Payroll Specialist will possess significant experience in multi-state payroll processing, the ability to multi-task within multiple services where required and work in a challenging and ever-changing environment to deliver exceptional service to improve the satisfaction and retention of our clients.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing, audit and related processes for our clients, including special projects and quarter and year end audits. Performs basic analysis & research related to payroll processing
- Assist the Team Lead and Manager in reconciling all inputs & outputs of payroll processing & ensuring that all requirements are met
- Builds relationships of trust, respect, and partnership with client contacts by providing exceptional client service
- Identify areas of client dissatisfaction and escalate to Team Lead and/or Payroll Manager
- Maintain high-level awareness of client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and executes to meet their requirements
- Develops and maintains awareness of SOC 1 controls and accountable for compliance at each task performed
- Handles the set-up and execution of new payroll cycles including any manual HR or Pay Data Entry
- Perform pre-calculation audits by running and analyzing reports and making the necessary corrections based on the findings
- Run variance reports and review the accuracy of the payroll data along with individual transactions input
- Perform payroll balancing by running reports, investigating variances and determine action to be taken on variances
- Process prior period adjustments, inclusive of manual checks, stop payments, and reversals
- Assist client in preparation for quarter/year-end processing
- Assist client with their annual enrollment with testing and performing applicable end dating activities
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation. Sability is the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry’s premier UKG partner and a leading HCM strategy and advisory consulting firm. For nearly three decades, we have helped companies navigate HCM modernization, from strategy and planning to implementation and managed services.
- Experience working with automated multi-corporation, multi-state, payroll processing with in-depth knowledge of payroll tax and accounting principles plus wage and hour laws.
- Experience working with UKG Pro is required
- Strong verbal and written client services skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail with the ability to manage deadlines
- Proficient in using PC with MS Office applications especially Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and team oriented with ability to collaborate and effectively work within cross functional teams
- Human Resource and Payroll Experience with a Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience)
Our mission is simple: we help our clients achieve their HCM goals
Our culture is unique: we have a t-shirt and jeans attitude, while providing white glove services.
Our results are undeniable: we measure our success by helping others.
Sability team members are known for their ability to leverage their knowledge to help our customers, stay calm in a crisis, and maintain confidence – while delivering services in highly visible situations. From sunny San Diego to bustling Toronto, and the beaches in Ft Lauderdale to the slopes of Vancouver, and everywhere in between, our award-winning team has a spot for you! Working remotely is nothing new to us, we’ve been doing it successfully for over 20 years. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. If you want to be a part of that, you’re at the right place. Sability is always on the move, and we’re always seeking the best talent and the most unique perspectives.